We want children to have the best experience possible when coming to the dentist, so they will have a lifetime a great dental care.We have a special kids area in our waiting room for their enjoyment where they can play or watch both TV or DVD’s
We recommend bringing your child to the dentist for the first time when he or she is three years old. We offer a free Happy Visit to get your child familiar and comfortable with the dentist. During this Happy Visit, we introduce your child to all the exciting things at the dentist’s office:
- Your child will love ‘Mr. Thirsty’ (the suction) and will be amazed when the ‘water squirt gun’ changes into the ‘blow dryer.’
- They will enjoy taking a ride in the chair and wearing sunglasses so ‘Mr. Sunshine’ (the light) isn’t too bright for his eyes.
- We’ll use our ‘tooth counter’ to count (clean) your child’s teeth and show him/her the soft, rubber electric tooth brush.
- Your child can choose from a wide variety of toothpaste and fluoride flavors including orange, berry, grape, mint, cinnamon, bubble gum and even cookie dough.
- At the end of their visit, each child gets to pick out a special prize.